WHEN??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHEN??

Hey! So when do you two plan on closing the distance? And who's coming to who? Are you meeting in the middle? Moving in together? Why then and not now?

Not going to be for a few years for me, due to school and money (though it's 90% money). I'm moving to him.

Comment

No concrete plans, he will first have to learn the language better otherwise it will be hard for him to work here. He has some loose job offers here though, including working in a new Turkish restaurant in my city! For one year or so I will visit him a lot, we have already made a downpayment on a flat there and we lived together parts of last year too. After that, hopefully he will move to me to work. It depends on his language skills, and also what he will be comfortable doing because it is a big step. His best friend is probably moving here, which helps. Either way, we will be two-cultural and travel a lot.
      Last edited by differentcountries; March 2, 2015, 03:37 PM.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Awesome c: Thanks for sharing! I wish you the best of luck!

Comment

It's a work in progress!! We still have to meet first. One step at a time!!
          "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

He's moving here at the end of April! Still a few things up in the air, but it's looking good so far!

~
            It'll take a lot more than words and guns
            A whole lot more than riches and muscle
            The hands of the many must join as one
            And together we'll cross the river

Comment

We're planning on sometime between July - September. He's moving here. We're just starting to get things figured out and its so exciting!
              Whatever is meant to be will always find its way.

Comment

At the end of this month! I just had my Fiance Visa interview today and it was approved!! I will be moving to America from England.

Comment

I'm moving to him. We debated back and forth but in the end, I don't want to stay where I am and his family is closer to where he is. I will fly with my cat on March 24 and then SO and I will have to fly back and drive all of my stuff to his place in April. I'm in the stress of the last minute savings/job hunt/wrapping up my current job crunch but I know it'll all be worth it. Counting down the days.

Comment

Originally posted by randomnerd View Post
                    I'm moving to him. We debated back and forth but in the end, I don't want to stay where I am and his family is closer to where he is. I will fly with my cat on March 24 and then SO and I will have to fly back and drive all of my stuff to his place in April. I'm in the stress of the last minute savings/job hunt/wrapping up my current job crunch but I know it'll all be worth it. Counting down the days.
                    I am also moving to be with my SO on 24th March

Comment

Working...
                    X