Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am excited I will be moving to be with my fiance soon!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am excited I will be moving to be with my fiance soon!!

I wanted to share my excitement, I am moving in just 15 days to be with my fiance to America! I am so excited and look forward to everything in our lives together, that we are finally closing the distance! We started the K1 fiance visa process 8 months ago and we are finally at the end, I got approved for the visa on tuesday 3rd march at my interview and now I am waiting for the courier service to tell me when it is ready for pick up.

I have to say I know it was all worth the waiting as he is worth it all and that it always best to do the right thing getting the right visa, as I have read of people trying to do using the visa waiver program or other visas with the intention to go to America to marry their partner and stay there. Anyway my point is why take the risk of being ban for 3 or 10 years and delays/difficulties with AOS and AP advanced parole later on.

I wouldn't change anything in my situation and I know that we have had the opportunity to get to know each other more all the 12 months we have been together and I loved when he came to see me in England in May 2014! It was his first time going overseas and he loved every second of his time in England, sightseeing in London and meeting my parents.

Also I love all the letters he has sent me in the past, I love all our whatsapp chats and skype chats and all the positive things about how we overcame the distance and waiting, yes there were stressful moments like collecting documents and a delay with one of the documents, but overall it has been a positive experience. I am excited for meeting his family and friends, the 8 months of visa process has flown by so fast, it wasn't bad at all.

Also it has given us time to plan things for our future together.
    Last edited by vicks5721; March 8, 2015, 07:43 PM.

So happy for you

Comment

Originally posted by dglynn77 View Post
      So happy for you
      aww thank you

Comment

That is very sweet I wish you the best in your new country
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
        X