Finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally!

Our date to close the distance is SET! I fly to him on April 3, and we drive the truck back to my house on April 4th! He is officially moving here. And his transfer to Ga is looking very promising! The president of his division has personally recommended him for a BETTER position HERE. I CANT BELIEVE this is actually happening! On top of that, my exchange student just told me he has to go home unexpectedly on March 28. Although I will miss him and am sorry he will go, that room is set to be my SO's home office....so the timing is perfect! Things are coming together after nearly three years! Thank you, Lord!
    sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

What a blessing! So happy for you! I can only imagine what a wonderful day this is for you!

Comment

Thank you. After many ups and downs, it's finally on the horizon! Happy dance!
      sigpic

Comment

YAY! Happy days
        Met Online : July 2013
        Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
        2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
        3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
        Proposal : December 2014
        Closed distance : February 2015
        Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

That's fantastic! Congratulations!

~
          It'll take a lot more than words and guns
          A whole lot more than riches and muscle
          The hands of the many must join as one
          And together we'll cross the river

Comment

That's awesome TaraMarie! I'm so happy for you!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
            Married April 18th, 2015!!
            Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Wow! That is great! It is so good to hear of your success! I hope for you good luck and happiness!

Comment

That time is going to fly by! Congratulations!

Comment

Awesome! I'm so happy for you!!

Comment

Thanks, everyone. Better news..... He has a phone interview with the VP HERE (Kevin) tomorrow morning. Her will also be at a meeting in Tampa the week after next with Kevin who emailed him today saying he's excited to get to spend some time with my SO that week.

Please say a quick prayer for a great interview! I'll update when I know more!
                    sigpic

Comment

congrats!!! happy for you!! I am moving from England to Minnesota in 11 days and I am so excited!! we were apart for 9 months since our fiance visa process started and I got my visa just tuesday. I can't wait to close the distance and begin our lives together in the same country.

Comment

Congrats! Be sure to tell us all about it
                        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Bad news. The position WAS filled before he had a chance to interview. Still moving here, but will commute to NY mon-fri. Now we have to wait for another position to be available. I am so sad.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hang in there! You've already had one victory enjoy that! Sometimes when one door closes another one opens, have faith! I hope it will all work out the best in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by xjustxinxtimex View Post
                              Hang in there! You've already had one victory enjoy that! Sometimes when one door closes another one opens, have faith! I hope it will all work out the best in the end!
                              I'm trying. He's as upset as I am. Thank you!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X