CLOSING IN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CLOSING IN

I'm closing the distance tomorrow. In 24 hours from now I will be in the plane on my way to her. It's quite a big step for me, but i'm extremly excited. We've been argueing quite a lot the past few days so it's even better that we'll be together tomorrow.
    There's ofcourse also downsides to moving(to another country). I wont be seeing my mates for quite some time, hangout with them, smoke some etc etc. New culture, new language, it's all one big adventure, the only thing i'm not looking forward to is travelling for 9 hours(3 hour train, 3 hour wait at airport, 3 hour plane).

When are you closing the distance?

PS: Sorry for the horrible format of this post, I really don't want to put in effort to make a good looking post, I will make a detailed post on our history when i'm there.

At 18, now's the time to have adventures Good luck, hope it all goes well!
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Have fun

Comment

How are you doing in your new place?
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
          How are you doing in your new place?
          It's been quite amazing to say the least. I'm still trying to adapt to the extreme hotness here although I don't think i'll ever be able to get used to this.
          Apart from the weather it's been amazing. The search for a job has officially begun aswell.

Comment

Working...
          X