Tomorrow's the Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow's the Day!

It's hard to believe that starting tomorrow I will be living with my love. And it happened so fast. I admit if it weren't for my college situation and my desired living situation, it probably wouldn't have happened, but I gave us months to think on it. At no point was it an impossibility to change our minds and turn back.

I shipped some of my stuff off earlier this morning, I limited myself to one big-ish box and I had UPS custom package my computer for me (they claim full responsibility for any damage if they pack it). Right now I'm trying to sort through my clothing and decide what I'm going to bring and what's staying behind. It's hard! Doesn't help that it's humid as heck out and I am sweating up a storm. I want to go take a cold shower but I should finish packing my clothing first.

I am thinking of skipping out on sleep and just sleeping on the way to the airport, on the plane and just take a nap when I get there. I have to leave at 4am and it's just past 10:00/22:00 and I still have so much to do.

I will stick around, I am cheering you all on and I want to see you all close the distance with your SOs!

wooow! Good luck and congratulations!

This must be so exciting, scary and exhausting at the same time!

Comment

How exciting! Congrats

~
      It'll take a lot more than words and guns
      A whole lot more than riches and muscle
      The hands of the many must join as one
      And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Congratulations! Keep us posted
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

All the best

Comment

Congrats! Good luck with everything

Comment

Thank you, you guys! I've been here for a few days now and I really like it here. Still adjusting and will learn more the longer I'm here.

Comment

Thanks for the update

Comment

Congratulations! It sounds very exciting.

Comment

Working...
                  X