starting to do our requirement for my tourist visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

starting to do our requirement for my tourist visa

hi! im from the philippines and currently working here in taiwan and my bf is in canada. we are about to start my application for tourist visa to canada. and im kinda nervous because im afraid that i would be rejected of my application. my bf already sends his invitation letter and a photocopy of his passport and ids so he can prove that his a canadian citizen. now im working with my requirements forms and almost ready and now my show money then my plane tickets. i am planning to stay there for 6 months. im kinda worrying about my show money that maybe not enough for the immigration.. more than 10,000 cad thats all i can show to them and i dont have yet own properties plus i dont have credit cards from the philippines.. just want to ask if these can affects our application even i have more than 10,000 cad to show. and please give some connections who can help us.. thank you and gob bless us all
    Shapguapo39

You have never met each other and now you plan to stay 6 months? That is a big step... Have you gotten a leave of absence from work, to show you will continue to work there?
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Yes, it is our plan. And yes my employer already knew that I wouldn't finish my contract I will have only 3 months left on my working contract when I will go to Canada. Sounds crazy but yes we would like to start our life together then. I know him that well and our both families are very supportive for that.
      Shapguapo39

Comment

I know how you feel. I am going through the same thing. My SO is a Philipine Citizen working in Saudi and I am a US citizen. He still has a wife in the Philipines so I am hoping he can come here with a tourist visa or work visa.

Comment

This may be able to help you with some of your questions:

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/

I put in coming from the Philippines and

Basic requirements
          To visit Canada, you will need to meet some basic requirements, such as:

have a valid travel document, such as a passport,
          be in good health,
          have no criminal or immigration-related convictions,
          convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country,
          convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit, and
          have enough money for your stay. (The amount of money you will need can vary. It depends on things such as how long you will stay, and whether you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives.)
          You may also need a:

medical exam and
          letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.
          Last edited by R&R; April 5, 2016, 06:04 PM.
          To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Working...
          X