Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talking about closing the distance next year for sure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking about closing the distance next year for sure.

My boyfriend and I have been talking more seriously this trip about closing the distance next year and I have to go to the college on monday to talk to them about finance options and such. We've been talking about making the kids bunkbeds etc, but if I do get in for spring semester my xmas trip won't be a trip it'll be moving permanently. So if I do get in for spring semester I'll be starting college in January and moving Dec 16th. The plans aren't concrete right now but thats what we have been discussing.
    Plan so far is to go in monday and talk about my application, I already applied last night I just have to pay my $25 fee, then we have to go to the bank to talk about loans. My boyfriend and I have still other things to discuss but this was the big one. I will have a lot of things to sell and get rid of if we are moving. We are also going to see if I can take the placement test before I go back to England which would make things a lot easier. I kind of wish I could of stayed until september 12th to take the ACT but my aunt is getting married on the 5th so we are leaving on the 1st.
    It's going to take a lot of work with the girls as they are just like regular sisters, close like crazy. Love each other to bits, but argue like cat and mouse. With the typical 'she started it'. I love our life here and I hope it can be more permanent soon.
    Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
    All the way from England to the USA.

That sounds fantastic, Ella. I'm glad you two and your kids get along so well.
    Wishing you all the best for closing the distance. I figure it's not an easy thing to do.

Comment

The good things are never easy, I hope it is possible this way as it means I could be moving as soon as December, but we'll see. It'll be very busy the 3 months I am back if that is the case.

Comment

Sounds amazing! I hope it all works out for you! Let us know as you get updates! Fingers crossed for you both!

Comment

Thanks, I already have tickets booked for xmas but I need to find out a few things before I go. We are going to the main campus tomorrow to find out some information and go from there.

Comment

Working...
          X