13 days and freaking out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13 days and freaking out

I never thought I would get to this point but it is really happening... in 13 days I will be closing the distance. It has been along time coming we have been together almost 2 and a half years all of which has been long distance. I am finishing up my university degree so am no longer tied down to the city i am living in so will be moving in with him.

I have been very excited about closing the distance but in the last day or 2 I have started to worry a bit. I have spent extended periods of time with him (2/3 months at a time) and bunch of shorter visits in between so its not like i haven't spent much time with him. But I'm starting to get kinda worried I've never lived in the same city as him now i am moving into the same house. When i first move i am not going to have any work so am going to be financially dependent on him this scares me a lot as a university student i moved to the other side of the country to home and struggled though for 3 years trying to make it on my own and being dependant only on myself.
    I'm not sure what has me so freaked out but its now 5am and i have spent the past 4 or 5 hours awake not being able to sleep freckling out...
    excuse my rambling just needed to get my freak out out of my head.

Totally understandable and normal Lots of changes coming your way, and looks like all for the good!
    Once you get there, I am sure things will start to settle down. You have been on your own and financially independent, so you know you can do that if you needed.
    Start packing, start planning, write up a resume and look for jobs in your free time.

Best of luck,love and smiles to you both starting a life TOGETHER!

Comment

yea I'm sure it will be ok just scares me, this is the most serious relationship i have been in. and we have planned to move in with him for the past year-6months but it kind of snuck up on me and now i feel really unprepared

Comment

All the best more good things on the way

Comment

Working...
        X