Preparing to close the distance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preparing to close the distance!

As you can see by the title, we're finally preparing to close the distance within the next few years! I've been doing plenty of research on moving to Norway, and I think I've got everything that I need in order for things to go accordingly. However, I feel I should ask this: Has anyone on here moved to Norway who can share their experience? I want to know what to expect and if there's anything that they don't tell you on the internet that I should know.
    "Love, it's not an emotion. Love is a promise!"- The 12th Doctor in Death in Heaven

You need to stop focusing on the "what if" and keep focusing on the "what is."

First Time Meeting: August 10th 2014-August 21st 2014
    Second Time Meeting: March 13th 2015-March 20th 2015
    Third Meeting: December 27th 2015-January 21st 2016 (We got engaged!)
    Fourth Meeting: July 12th-August 25th 2016
    Fifth Meeting: February 10th-February 28th 2017 (My S/O came to America!)
    Next Meeting: June 20th-September 17th 2017 (Our longest visit yet!)

We also want SO to move here in a couple of years, possably on a work visa (work permission). I am not sure which route you plan to take, but I might be able to help you if you have any questions.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
    X