Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closing The Distance Announcement

WE ARE CLOSING THE DISTANCE!!!!

He flies out here in 9 days and then at the end of July we are driving out to California to start life together. I am super excited. And freaking out a little too.... The furthest I've moved is 70 miles from where I grew up, so this is a BIG change.

Anyway.... I want to make some "official" announcement on Facebook but I want to do it in some super cute way. Has anyone done an announcement like that?

Not yet.

But I have a plan for the day when my SO and I will close the distance. We'll post the first picture we take together.

Comment

That is a great idea. See that is what I am torn on....

Taking a picture when I pick him up from the airport and use that as our announcement...
      OR
      Post something before then about how it's our last airport pick up, countdown, etc....

Telling my boss today.... hopefully.
      I went in yesterday with the intentions of letting her know and the second I walked in the door, my coworker quit on the spot. My boss was super stressed out and mad so I chose to wait.....

Comment

Hmm it depends about if you and your SO wouldn't mind people knowing your countdown.

Maybe a picture of you two under a sign/known location would be cute.

Comment

Congratulations to you and your partner! You can make the homestretch

~
          It'll take a lot more than words and guns
          A whole lot more than riches and muscle
          The hands of the many must join as one
          And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Working...
          X