We did it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We did it!

Wow, I've been so busy with things here that I forgot to let everyone know that we submitted our partner visa!!

I guess you could say we've closed the distance, but we won't know for about 2 years if the visa was successful or not. In the mean time, I'm still staying with my SO in his country and I can finally work and study! Ahh, it's been awhile since I last had a job, so I'm looking forward to getting off my ass and making some money. We're going to be getting our own place once I'm working. And I have a car, so that's something we can cross off our checklist

As for our wedding, we won't start planning that until we hear back about the visa. Once I'm granted the visa and permanent residence (staying positive here) we will be getting married a year after the visa grant date. We've decided that the date of when the visa is granted will be very special for us <3

Anyway, that's what's been happening here. Lots of stress lifted off our shoulders. We're working more towards starting our lives together

PS
    I hope everyone is doing well

Congrats to you guys!!

Comment

All the best

Comment

Congratulations and best of luck~ :3

Comment

That's awesome news! Congrats!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
          Married April 18th, 2015!!
          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Thanks everyone

Comment

Congrats and good luck to you both in the future!

Comment

Awesome, congratulations!!

Comment

Aww - congratulations, how exciting!! I know nothing about visas really - why does it take so long to find out if it is granted?

Comment

Congratulations!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X