12 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 days

So we are moving together in 12 days. The plan is for me to fly out to him, we are driving his truck back to Colorado to put all my stuff in it and move to Maryland. I have 4 days at work left then I am sure I will finish packing within a day. So then the question becomes how not to go crazy until then. Also I am giving up my job and the majority of my furniture to move, I am very afraid to depend on someone else. I need support and advice, Help!

First of all CONGRATULATIONS! So many people on here are very jealous of you now

Try not to think about the move as if you're depending on someone, think of it as you're finally closing the distance and you'll be with your guy, you will face whatever obstacles there might be with him now, not alone. You'll share your life together, your worries and joys and it's going to be wonderful
    You will find a new job for yourself so him being the sole provider is only temporary, don't stress about it!

And besides: who's gonna miss a few pieces of furniture when you can get the man of your dreams under the same roof with you? ♥

Comment

Congratulations on moving!!!!

Comment

Congratulations. It's wonderful you can be together.

Comment

congrtas and i understand. can i ask why you didnt try looking for a job before you were leaving? (maryland is far from c.o. i know) just curious because my situation is simular but i moved down where he lives once before and got into extreme debt and had to move home again for a job. its awesome your bf is able to help you

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm so happy for you!! Congrats!! =D

Comment

Working...
              X