Next year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next year

We plan to live together next year.. Hope will be possible.
    Everything is on our side, but in one year thing could change, that's what we're afraid about..

She's 17 and live in Brazil, she always love Italy, she told me until we were only friends.
    I've ask her to get married with a ring, and she accept.
    Her mother accept too. We are waiting just to say to the father!

Originally posted by Carlo&Jade View Post
    In our relation I'm 33 and she's 17, everybody know my age a part the father, and as I look so younger, they said to him that I'm 23!
    How about you let him know about your real age and not a fake one ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lio View Post
      How about you let him know about your real age and not a fake one ?
      Will tell after get married..
      I have a friend, his father lie about his age to his wife, and he told only after!
      So why should be a problem? Love is made of other elements, if in vision of life he's afraid of different of ages, is his problem, not mine. We have to lie to keep our relation without problems at least until she's 18.

Comment

This doesn't work in every case. And in your case, the problem is multiple : you lied to him, and your girlfriend and her mother lied to him as well ! It is true that love is made of different elements, but one of them is trust, and in my opinion, being trusted by your soon-to-be family-in-law is almost as important as being trusted by your girlfriend - and it works the other way, between your girlfriend and your family. Once her father will find out the truth, then he could feel betrayed by his wife, his daughter and his soon-to-be son-in-law. Then, the relationship between all of you and him could be damaged, due to this lie.

Comment

Lio is right. This could work out very poorly for you. Maybe it worked out okay for your friend, but you can't be sure that your fiancé's father will be so forgiving.
          Read my LDR story!
          Facebook
          Instagram

Comment

Dude, I'd shoot a 33 year old man who wanted to date my 17 year old daughter. JMHO. The fact that you're lying about your age shows your character.

Comment

Originally posted by RWhiz View Post
              Dude, I'd shoot a 33 year old man who wanted to date my 17 year old daughter. JMHO. The fact that you're lying about your age shows your character.
              You know what fathers like this obtains from daughter? When they get 18 you don't see them no more. You have to understand thing. And depends on the person.. would you prefare a 20 years old that only want to have sex with her and play with her feelings or a man that is just a little bit older but want to make her happy and give a family?

Her mother (not me) decide to lie to him only for one reason: he's not smart, like you look too.

Comment

Originally posted by RWhiz View Post
                Her mother (not me) decide to lie to him only for one reason: he's not smart, like you look too.
                Everyone is allowed to their own opinions on this forum, but threatening language and insulting fellow members is not allowed. Please be mindful of our forum rules.
                Read my LDR story!
                Facebook
                Instagram

Comment

Sorry I defense from a rude attack about my relationship and my character by said that isn't smart. Isn't my intention to insult anybody. But if somebody attacks me without a reason and without knows me, my opinion is that is not smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Lio View Post
                    This doesn't work in every case. And in your case, the problem is multiple : you lied to him, and your girlfriend and her mother lied to him as well ! It is true that love is made of different elements, but one of them is trust, and in my opinion, being trusted by your soon-to-be family-in-law is almost as important as being trusted by your girlfriend - and it works the other way, between your girlfriend and your family. Once her father will find out the truth, then he could feel betrayed by his wife, his daughter and his soon-to-be son-in-law. Then, the relationship between all of you and him could be damaged, due to this lie.
                    Her mother always helped us. We secretly meet before cause of her.
                    She decide to say this to the father, as she believes in our love, so I decide to do what she said, cause she knows better then me her husband. In 7 months she will be 18 and she can do what she want, so this lie is necessary only for this amount of time.
                    All the other things about me, my feelings, and the relationship is true.

Comment

Sorry I defense from a rude attack about my relationship and my character by said that isn't smart. Isn't my intention to insult anybody. But if somebody attacks me without a reason and without knows me, my opinion is that is not smart.
                      If you ever feel attacked on the forum, please use the report button instead of breaking the rules and throwing insults back. Otherwise, you risk being banned from the forum.
                      Read my LDR story!
                      Facebook
                      Instagram

Comment

Best of luck guys, hope you get success ahead in life.

Comment

I wish that you have a successful relationship ahead.

Comment

Working...
                          X