We're meeting?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're meeting?!?!

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 and a half years now, never met, and now we are meeting in 28 days. This is my first time ever doing something like this, and don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic! But I am also anxious at the prospect of meeting someone I have only known online. I don't have anyone else to talk to about this, and was wondering how some of you guys conquered the anxieties of meeting for the first time.
    Thank you!

We sexted a lot. Seriously, it builds up the tension, creates chemistry, helps develop the romantic side of an LDR that can't be developed by personal touch. We met after about 5-6 weeks or so not quite as long as you guys.

Good luck by the way, hopefully the meeting goes well!
    Last edited by RWhiz; June 17, 2018, 04:17 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

We first met after six months and a half. Before this, I had another LDR in which I met my ex-SO, after one month. In both cases, we video called a lot, and this helped us to get more confident for the meeting.

Good luck with the meeting.

(It would have been wiser to post your thread in Visit & First Time Meetings. You posted it in Closing the Distance, which is for couples who are going to live together after having been long distance.)

Comment

We are kind of closing the distance actually. He is living with my father and I for 6 weeks until school starts, and then he will be attending school in the state I live in.

Comment

Thank you for both of your comments, my SO and I will definitely explore some things to do together to ease our anxieties.

Comment

Working...
          X