Sudden Changes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sudden Changes!

So... a little background about me is that I'm 21 years old and I live with my mom and her boyfriend and they have been together for 16 years.
    I have had to deal with her boyfriend for these past 16 years even though he hates me. He used to be physically abusive with throwing things and then it just turned into emotionally abusive. He hate me and I hate him just as much. The thing is that I have never had anywhere to go and so I have just had to deal with it and hide away in my room.

Well, this past weekend he started again.. yelling about nothing and threatening me. He then cut off my internet and blocked my SO's phone number so he couldn't call me and also said I couldn't use my mom's car even though I have a job to go to!

Anyways.... I just couldn't take it anymore.. I used my cell phone to call Anthony and he spoke to his family and ... I'm quitting my job and will be moving to New York to live with him in a few weeks!!!

I mean... all in all the situation that started it wasn't good or anything and I was miserable but.... I guess it was worth it since I will be able to close the distance and be with Anthony!!! <3
    Met: 2.20.10
    Started Dating: 4.22.10
    Been an LDR since: 4.22.10
    First time meeting irl: 6.28.10 - 7.18.10
    Last time I saw my SO: 9.16.10 - 9.22.10
    Closed the Distance: 10.9.10

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom's bf
    But thats awesome to hear that you will be making arrangements to go stay with your bf
    I hope everything works out!

Comment

I'm sorry the situation is so awful, but I'm glad it has lead to making this better with your boyfriend! I hope things go well, and that you're able ot get everything sorted. ^^

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

What a prick >< I'm sorry you had to put up with that. Very glad it's a happy ending though Congrats!
        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Oh wow! That is horrible with the situation with your moms boyfriend. But congratulations on the move!!!

Comment

Such a horrible situation to have to deal with, but it turned into something a thousand times better! Congrats

Comment

It's good to hear that you're getting out of that awful situation, and even better to hear that you're able to close the distance! Congratulations!!

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom's boyfriend and what an ass he is. But I'm glad that you're closing the distance with him!
                Congrats =]

Comment

Wow your mum's boyfriend sounds horrible. Your SOs family is so great, letting you move in with them just like that. I hope everything goes well =) and congrats at finally being able to close the distance.

Comment

Noone should have to endure that. I am glad your SO is there for you hon! Congrats on closing the distance soon!
                    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

That's fantastic! What a perfect ending to a horrible situation, I'm so glad it's worked out for you
                      In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                      Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                      Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                      My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Working...
                      X