He is with realtor right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is with realtor right now.

Just hung up with him...as realtor had arrived. She and I have email contact a couple times a week...she called me the other day as a result of an email I sent. They are going over numbers and dropping the price more.

Dear God this has become sheer misery. Will it ever happen?!

Talking last night we realized we won't be together for Thanksgiving....we both work in customer service industry....Green Friday (Day after Thanksgiving)...is impossible for either to get off.

Any way....another step forward..
    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

What baout Christmas? Can you do then, or still a problem?

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I wish you both all the luck in the world! Lets us know when that House sells, because it will

Comment

He just called....he dropped the house by 14000.

Christmas? Hmmmm not sure either. Let's just say I hope he is moved here.............

Comment

Originally posted by Karringtyn View Post
          He just called....he dropped the house by 14000.

Christmas? Hmmmm not sure either. Let's just say I hope he is moved here.............
          Hey question - and if this is too personal, feel free to say so - as long as he gets outta the house not upside down, it's a good move, right? He's not reaching that upside down danger point is he?

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

1.) It WILL happen. Continue to stay positive and remember that God laughs at our timelines every day.
            2.) Green Friday?! I've never heard it called green Friday... it's BLACK Friday where I'm from.
            3.) You should see if the weekend before or the weekend after is doable and celebrate Thanksgiving on a different date! Turkey is good even if it's not on a Thursday. I'm just saying...

*hugs!!!*

Comment

*hugs* Keep your chin up hunn! Everything will work out, just keep supporting him

Comment

Originally posted by amb85
                Have you guys talked about him maybe renting the house out if it doesn't sell?? I'm sure there are more people willing to rent than to buy during this crappy economy. That is always an option so he wouldn't be stuck paying the mortgage if he moves. Just a thought.
                first of all thank you for commenting and trying to offer support!

He can't rent it out as he wants to buy my home...two mortgages would be way too top heavy...it's just a matter of time...just gotta hold on.

It isn't easy being patient tho haha

Comment

those things always take forever, especially these days, but most people know now is around the right time to buy, so something will come up soon I hope!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                  <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                  The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                  <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                  <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                  Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                  Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

It will happen, Karringtyn! Keep your head up!
                    I know it's hard to be patient, But good things will come to you!

Comment

Working...
                    X