Distance Closing Pending!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Distance Closing Pending!

Hey all; it's been a while since I posted in here, but I may have some good news!

So, my husband and I applied for FLR from within the UK due to COVID19.

A little background:
    I came to the UK back in March, before the lockdowns happened. Well, a week after I got in the UK, lockdown happened, and my plane ticket to go back to the States got canceled. My husband and I thought "ok, we will just rebook the plane ticket for a later date." Well, long story short, every time we went to rebook my ticket for a later date, it kept getting canceled. Finally, we decided in July to go ahead and apply for FLR, since there were certain concessions in place for me to apply from within the UK, due to stuff happening with COVID19. So, we went ahead and applied for it. I went in for my biometrics on August 8th, and we are currently awaiting a decision from Home Office! Went sent in proof, coursing our thirteen year relationship, as well as proof to meet the financial requirement, our travel history, etc. We are hoping for a good result!

Oh wow, how exciting! Fingers crossed for you!!!!
    "The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again".
    -Charles Dickens

Comment

Thanks! I am hoping for good news.

Comment

Hey, that's a great news!!

Comment

Hey there, when do you expect to get your result?
          "The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again".
          -Charles Dickens

Comment

Well, I just got the result last week (13th of January) and it is good news! I have gotten accepted, and now I can say with confidence that the distance is officially CLOSED! It was a very long wait, due to COVID delays and such, but my husband and I are so happy with the result! We can finally relax, and fully start to build our lives together.

Comment

Excellent news!!! Congratulations. Very happy for you :-D

Comment

thank you! My SO and I are over the moon about it!

Comment

Wow!!! congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                  X