Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SERIOUS TALK

Hello!
    It's my first time writing a topic here, nice to meet you all! I'm Rosy and I'm in a LDR with a girl in France, while I'm in Italy.I'm 26 and she's 25. She is working, me not anymore, due to covid (I was a flight attendant).
    We both knew each other in Germany. We have been dating for about 2 weeks before she left Germany to come back in France.
    After our separation, we have been continuing our dating online, texting and videocalls.
    We have been together almost a year, in which we saw each other 3 times.
    After 10-11 months I started to think about where our relationship is going, what she wants from that, because since we dated, we never talked about anything serious, we just kept texting and planned trips to visit.
    I always think about where this relationship is bringing us, and if our visions are the same, if we are on the same page regarding the "future", just to know, because this LDR is hard, I ve been putting too much effort. I don't want already a plan, but I'd like to know where we are going.
    This is her first relationship and for me too.
    We both live with our parwnts, but I can relocate and I've been studying French from the beginning.
    What do you think about the serious talk? Should I wait a bit more? None of us want LD another 2 or 3 years.

Talk to her about it. If she is still communicating after 11 months, even with the separation, there must be something there.

No matter how it works out, at least you will know. How do you know if she also wants to continue, unless you ask?

Comment

You can also be a guide for her and carefully project your vision to her of how things could be in your perspective. She might wait for that hero to step up or maybe she just can't fgure out how to close those gaps. Perhaps there can be also a communication issue to improve on. Talk to her!

Comment

Originally posted by neuton
        I was worried to get My Crush in my Life as i did't get succeed,But Then i Found this Secret Trick which Helps Me to get My Crush as My Valentine Partner within few minutes,
        Click here to see that Amazing Technique (https: //linktr. ee/Soxsan) [Remove Spaces in between]
        Everyone on this forum already has their "crush".

Is this a legitimate post or spam?

Comment

Working...
        X