Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK visa help please

Hi all,
    I am new here so a little bit about us. We've been together for nearly 3 years now. Were both 20 and ready to settle in with each other. I'm from the UK and she's from the US. We've spend a couple months together then a year apart, so we decided in the next year we want to settle in the UK.
    I was looking for advice on which visa to go for beating in mind we're not married. Please help if you can

Thanks for reading,
    Cal

Hello Callumlank

My husband and I recently closed the distance. We actually went for the Spouse Visa route since it was the most streamlined way to go. We have looked at other visas, but found that this was the best way to go.

Other than getting married and applying for a Spouse Visa (or applying for a fiance visa, bringing her over, then getting married and applying for the Spouse Visa), the next option you guys have is for her to apply to a University in the UK and go the student Visa route. To be honest, it will be pretty hard for her to settle in the UK otherwise. There is the Unmarried Partner Visa; however one of the requirements is that you have to prove to be living together in a relationship for two years.

Comment

Working...
    X