Waiting anxiously for 2011!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting anxiously for 2011!

Aaahhhh! So we have been together for an amazing 8 weeks. In TWO MONTHS my SO will be moving to my city so that we can give this whole CDR thing a shot!

Can you tell that I am excited?

I FINALLY got unpacked and did all my laundry from my last visit to Pittsburgh to turn around and pack again to spend this weekend with him. I'm not complaining about the visits, because I LOVE seeing him. I just can't wait until spending the weekend with Ryan does not involve my traveling 450+ miles!

So this weekend we're going to do some apartment searching together and hopefully we will both find places that are very close to each other to live!

How long until you and your SO have plans to close the distance?

Well my SO is coming over to live with me for 3 months in May, then in October I'm going over to live with her for a year! After that hopefully I'll be able to get a visa to stay in Canada a bit longer but that's too far to look ahead at the moment!

Generally I try not to get myself excited about things in the distance because so much can change between now and then, but basically I CANT WAIT! AHHHHH! :-D
    x x

Comment

That is so exciting for both of you!!
      My SO and I will be closing the distance in April 2011. And I can't wait to be back living in our little apartment together

Comment

We do not have any plans for the near future. He tried moving here, but everything that could go wrong did go wrong. Now, we are just going more with the flow and taking it one trip at a time. In the meantime, my SO is trying to figure some things out, and right now he is in the process of looking for a better job. I do not graduate until May 2012, so we are not in any hurry.

Comment

First off congrats!!

My SO and I havent talked about closing the distance yet cause we're both busy with school/college and basically workin on our future so we can even afford livin together
          But I have asked him yesterday if he could imagine living in Europe for 1-2 years and he nodded happily without thinkin a split second
          So maybe, hopefully, in 2 years we could end it temporarly

Comment

I definitely can't wait for 2011! We'll be closing the distance in June for sure (once we marry), but probably in May 2011 once his classes get out for the summer.
            My heart belongs to a pilot!
            ~*~
            ~*~
            [/center]

Comment

Congratulations we're looking at closing the distance in a few more years.

Comment

Probably July or August of 2011...if I can get a job out there. Otherwise I'll take a job here, and I'm not sure what I'll do.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

That is so exciting!!!! So happy for you!!!

Right now we're still looking at 2 and a half years unless one of us breaks before then We're both pretty stubborn and I keep hoping I'll convince him to come here sooner, but he wants his son to finish high school up there, which I can understand.

Comment

Me and My SO are planning on closing the distance Summer of 2011 I am so excited! x3

First Met Online: May 08
                    Became a Couple: 4.11.09
                    First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
                    Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
                    Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

About 4-6 months. We want to do it within the first half of 2011.

Comment

me and my boyfriend are also closing the distance in 2011 july to be exact. we will have summer together and then the following year until i finish college, then were going back to canada so he can complete his degree. then coming back to the UK after 2 years so i can go to uni

Comment

Next year in summer or maybe earlier he comes here and we will live together :3

Grats to you! Good luck!

Comment

We'll meet up in New Zealand and travel together in late March/early April 2011, so in 4½-5 months March 11 at the earliest. It may sound a bit weird to have set a minimum time period, but before he left we agreed on at least 6 months apart for him to really enjoy traveling alone.. he was going away either way, so he might as well do it "right" I really want that for him.
                            I had a year traveling on my own - and I LOVED it - but I wasn't dating anyone at the time, so that kinda changed things...
                            A year now would be WAY too hard on both of us... and even now 6 months seem endless..
                            But it's the right decision

Comment

Summer 2011 here, too! Like lots of you (we will have to have a big, big party!). Depends a little on how exactly his last class pans out and what kind of job he gets where, but it's coming soon! AND I'M SO EXCITED! 2 and a half years of being 400+ miles apart will be something we will both be quite proud of!

Comment

Working...
                              X