We are closing the distance!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are closing the distance!!!

So we are officially closing the distance in December!

I have decided I am moving on the 11th!

He went for a house inspection today and we will be putting an application in on it too - it's a beautiful three bedroom house, with a great backyard for Kiara (our puppy) and right across from a park!

I will find out about the job I am going for on the 20th or 27th of this month. If I get this job, I will probably move on the 11th, but if I don't or if they want me to start in the new year, I will move on the 18th. So job or no job, I will be moving on the 18th. The reason I decided this was because my office I am working in now will be closed from 23 Dec to 3 Jan anyway & I won't be getting paid, so I may as well move and full time job hunt!

So between now and then I have
    *two exams (one today and the last one on the 17th)
    *my grad ceremony on the 9th of december
    *lots of packing to do
    *lots of catching up to do!

I seem to be running out of time already to do this all!!!

Anyway, thats my update!!!
    Last edited by Casey; November 10, 2010, 08:25 PM. Reason: Moving on the 11th now!!!!

Congratulations, that's wonderful news!

Comment

So exciting! Good luck with the job and the move!

Finishing school and going into the "real world" is such a weird feeling. If you feel yourself getting too stressed out from the move, work, and graduation, take a step back and give your self a "Casey Day". Have a friend go out with you to do unstressful things (coffee, movies, exciting adventures around Brisbane, whatever) and have him/her bring you back to the moment if you start thinking about it. You'll be glad afterwards...everyone needs some unwind time, especially if it feels like everything is happening at once. It's overwhelming!

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Originally posted by squiddie View Post
        So exciting! Good luck with the job and the move!

Finishing school and going into the "real world" is such a weird feeling. If you feel yourself getting too stressed out from the move, work, and graduation, take a step back and give your self a "Casey Day". Have a friend go out with you to do unstressful things (coffee, movies, exciting adventures around Brisbane, whatever) and have him/her bring you back to the moment if you start thinking about it. You'll be glad afterwards...everyone needs some unwind time, especially if it feels like everything is happening at once. It's overwhelming!
        That's great advice!!! Thanks

Comment

That is so exciting! Congrats!!
          Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Congratulations on all of the major life changes! I hope everything works out for you!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Yay! That's wonderful news!

Comment

yayyy!! Congrats!!:-)

Comment

Yay!! Congrats on closing the distance so soon!

Comment

Aww, congratulations! That all sounds so perfect
                    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying good-bye so hard!

Comment

less than 4 weeks now!!! i have too much to plan, but its soooo exciting!!!

Comment

CONGRATS!!! That's so amazing/ Good luck!
                        "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Congrats! Wow you really don't have much time, good luck with everything!

Comment

Finished my undergrad degree yesterday! Sooo excited!

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
                            Congrats! Wow you really don't have much time, good luck with everything!
                            Yeah, so I'm kinda freaking out now! I've only struck one thing of the "list of things to do before I leave"
                            I still have to pack, find a house, and find a job!
                            Should find out about a really exciting job next week, otherwise got a call yesterday inviting me to another interview once I move down.

Comment

Yaaaaayyyyy, congrats and good luck with everything! I hope all goes well

Comment

Working...
                              X