Starting the process of moving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting the process of moving!

Over the last week, or so I tried to figure out what would be best for me. I have been very stressed since the end of August and the start of school. I am a full time grad student, a full time mom, a full time employee, and (as John says) a full time LDR girlfriend. I live with just my 4 year, so I do all the laundry, cooking, cleaning. On top of that I have my unsupportive family, who's latest shenanigans include griping me out for 5 minutes because the cell phone cut out for a couple seconds (they thought I was "hiding something"), and not telling me my brother was in a wreak with a semi truck. I found out about the second 2 weeks after the fact, when my 4 year old son was talking about it while I was taking him to school. I asked my mother about it, she said, "Well he was" (meaning my brother) and walked out of the room. Brother, btw, is fine, no injuries, he didn't have to go to the hospital, the only damage was to the car.

I have always wanted to live somewhere besides Oklahoma. I honestly thought I would be out of this state by now, but crap happened and I had some setbacks. I've always wanted a place that was "home," not necessarily where I live, but you know where you feel wanted, loved, safe, happy etc. When I got to visit John in Oregon, I realized that was "home."

I have decided that on December 18th, 2010, I will be moving to Oregon. That is after both mine, and my son's school is over for the year. I've notified the landlord I'm moving. I'm going to drive, hope all goes well with the youngling in the car (he loves car rides, so I'm not too worried). Haven't quite got the whole moving company thing figured out just yet, probably going to use a U-pack service of some kind. I am NOT driving a moving truck/van. Anyway, I'm really excited. If all goes well I'll be moved in by Christmas, so I will get to spend my favorite holiday with my 2 favorite guys.

P.S. Sorry that got long, thank you for reading!

Good on you I'm happy to hear a more positive environment is just around the corner for you. It will be a merry little Christmas indeed
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Congratulations! It's great that you are making that change. Best of luck with the move

Comment

I hope everything turns out well for you. Good luck with the move!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Thank you to all. I'm really excited.

Comment

Ahh tanks and healers finding love. Congrats and good luck with your move!

Comment

That's so exciting! And what a great Christmas present for you and your family.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Working...
              X