Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phoenix

Hey Everyone,

Well, I graduate from my university in Las Vegas Spring 2011. I still want to move to Japan and still searching for a job there but one of my back up plans is to move to Phoenix with my boyfriend and close the distance! Does anyone on this board lives in Phoenix and know any good companies I can apply for. Ok maybe a connection perhaps

What's your field? That's sort of the first step.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Update: Well my plan is business and I'm minoring in Japanese. I 've been studying this language for years and years I even studied abroad there for a year! So I'm highly proficient in this language!! I'm also still studying it because I do not want to lose it! But I was going to move to Phoenix with my honey but something happened he might move to Australia for a job offer soo... I was this close of closing the distance but at the same time I don't want him to feel obligated on giving up this international opportunity for me. I could try to move to Australia with him but I'm just worried about visa regulations and sponsorships So back to square 1! I made another plan and a new list on the places to move I'm thinking Portland and Seattle because there's a huge population of Japanese people and I know my language will be utlized so I'm going to look for jobs there. I'll also try to find a nice Japanese girl roommate for of course practice on my Japanese and maybe a possibility of a language exchange like English to Japanese. But those are my plans

Comment

Working...
      X