January 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

January 6th

My SO is flying out here the 5th to help me move out there with him on the sixth.
    I'm so excited, but I'm getting more and more stressed out about moving. It's right after Christmas, so money is already tight. He and I agreed to get each other one small thing, because the move is more important than having something to open on Christmas. Still have others to worry about. Also, my hours at work have been cut really bad. I'm part-time, though not by choice. I was originally at 32hrs/wk, then 24, this coming week I have a whopping 17 hours. And with it being so close to moving day, theres no chance of getting a second job. I just want the move to be over with so I dont have to worry about the finances of it all. (And I really want to be with my hunny )

and I did post about this on my blog, but figured I should post here too. :P

"Waking up to you every morning, and falling asleep next to you every night. That sounds so perfect, I think I could do that for the rest of my life."

Congratulations!
    I hate how employers can cut hours so harshly. One of my co-workers said something semi sarcastic about her cut hours to our HR woman, and it resulted in ONE hour the next week.
    Anyway, thats so exciting that you're closing the distance, good luck with the move!

Comment

Ooh, it's almost here! Good luck with the move!! And sorry about your hours being cut, that sucks.
      LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
      Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
      Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Oooh thatsreally exciting! I know it may be too late - but if your hours are still slack perhaps picking up Christmas casual work? They really only need for you for a few weeks so they may be able to help you out.
        I'm about to close the distance too, and originally we weren't going to until I got a job, but that didn't really work out, so to date I am movign down without a job so money is tight here too. We decided no christmas pressies at all until we know what is happening! And I am a bit of a shop-a-holic, so its fun...

Comment

Working...
        X