I'm gonna do it..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna do it..

Sooo many of you may have seen my other thread, so I wont bother with too many details about the situation.

After a horrible, sleepless night last night I've came to a decision.
    I'm gonna tell my mum everything.
    ..Tonight.

If it goes "well" I'll stay here and just work over christmas, and leave for Finland in early January

If it goes er.. not "well", I'll be homeless for tonight, and on a plane to Finland tomorrow.. never to return (well for holidays but you know )

So yeah.. sometime between tomorrow and January we'll no longer be LD

..I hope

Congratulations Sam, *fingers crossed* it all goes well. Looking forward to hearing about how it all goes.

Comment

Thanks

Me too.. haha

Comment

Good luck! I keep my fingers crossed for you as well. Just try to make her see that this is best for you.

And by the way, about the thing you said about living in the UK on other thread.. Chris would completely agree.

Comment

Good luck Sam. My thoughts are with you.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I hope things go well for you Sam and I hope your Mom is understanding of the situation

Comment

thinking of you....*fingers crossed*
              NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Wow you're really doing it then? GOOD LUCK! Do you know about the job yet? We could all 4 be living in Finland in January, YAAAAYYYYYYY!

IF you both get accepted we are SO meeting up and celebrating and I won't take no for an answer!!!

Comment

Yeah.. My mum will be back any minute..

I'm feeling nervous/scared. Scared to talk to my own mother This is.. new

Comment

Sam you'll be fine! She's your mum, she loves you no matter what and yeah I'm pretty sure she'll be shocked and may point out a lot of negative things at first but in the end she just wants you to be happy. I'll keep my fingers crossed, let me know how it went!

Comment

Wow, best of luck mate. I really hope this works out for you, I know it's unbelievably hard to come to a decision like this. Hopefully your Mum will be reasonable about it all. Good luck pal
                      In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                      Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                      Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                      My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Good luck Sam! hope it all goes well
                        Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                        And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                        ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

GOOD LUCK!!! I hope it all works out for you.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
                          -- Anonymous

Comment

GOOD LUCK!!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you
                            LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
                            Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
                            Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Good luck!
                              Hopefully your mom will be understanding, if not then just keep in mind that she may be a bit anxious, just like I'm sure you are! In the end everything will work out.

Comment

Working...
                              X