Closing the Distance <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closing the Distance <3

So we are possibly will close the distance this January!! possibly 26th January.. I hope everything will goes well..i cant wait..we havent bought airplane tix yet..we will buy it either today or tomorrow..:-D im so happy..its such a sudden decision actually..im suprised..coz our planning was January 2012..1year earlier! I just cant wait till airplane tix booked..:-D

yay! Congratulations!!

Comment

Congrats.....

Comment

Grats, that's wonderful news!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

congrats!

Comment

What a great thing for you guys! Congrats!

Comment

That is awesome! haha I'm jealous! congrats!
              Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

That's great!! I'm jealous lol! Congratulations!

Comment

yayy!its a shocking news for me..coz its unplanned!Tix just booked! now waiting for the confirmation..it takes 12-24hours..hope everything will goes smoothly..we book from expedia.com..hee hee. miss shortie & britt, your time will come too!who know earlier than me.:-P coz mine was so sudden too..:-D

He will be the one that come here..we have 3months for him to get a job here.if he get the job he will stay..if not, he will have to go back..i hope we can get him a job at least in the country nearby me..we are 7000+miles apart right now..

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Thank you!Tix just confirmed..got email from expedia...yayy...start counting..:-D

Comment

Stories like these always inspiring me!! Can't wait to close the distance so I can feel domiscated and do the house cleaning oh yea!

Comment

yes...when we dont have any clear plan about closing the distance yet, i like to read about other people's happiness..and try to imagine when the time come for me..i cant believe it really happening.we were having a normal conversation when suddenly we talk about this again and decide to close it...:-D i know the time will come for you too!<3

Comment

Awesome...congrats!!!
                            Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Congrats! I am hoping to close the distance in June 2011

First Met Online: May 08
                              Became a Couple: 4.11.09
                              First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
                              Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
                              Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

Working...
                              X