Constantly changing and unchanging my mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Constantly changing and unchanging my mind

I'm sure this is normal, and it could also be due to the fact I'm a Libra (so I'm always weighing options) but it's barking mad and I can't help but feel loony.

While I know that without a doubt I want to move to be with David, I constantly change my mind about how sure I am. One day I could be 100%, the next day I might wanna tell him to call it off. I start thinking about why I'm doing it in the first place and then I remember he is all I want, then I think about the family and friends and hobbies I'm leaving and then I don't want to leave. And then the sheer fact I know David does NOT wanna move down here, puts my mind in a weird place knowing that it's either I move or we eventually break up.

Like I said, its not that I don't want to move, I just constantly drive myself crazy weighing the options on both sides. What can I do to help with this???

Moving is always hard. You leave behind your friends, family, familiar sights and sounds that you grew up with and move to what seems an uncertain future. It is tough.
    However be bold, have confidence. Everything will work out just fine. You will have your man, and he will have you, everything else just requires time to adjust to. You will make new friends, you can continue or even re-start your hobbies. And remember your family is only a phone call away. But best of all, You are together.

Go, Be Bold, Be Strong, Be confident, and be happy. Best of luck to you.
    Love is the only thing that can cross all boundaries and cannot be stopped. It crosses countries, continents, oceans and even the stars themselves. It makes peace in the middle of war, and stops hatred in it's tracks. -Anon

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. - Apostle Paul in his first letter to the Church at Corinth (1 Corinthians 13:3-5)

Comment

I just joined and read your post. I am a Libra too and I am in a very similar situation. My SO will not move to be with me and it is tough. Some days I am ready to pack up and move and other days I start doubting... I think as Libras we always question everything..and we we waiver back and forth. Good luck!

Comment

It's definitely a Libra trait...constantly weighing options! We are the sign of the scale after all...it's so frustrating being a Libra sometimes lol

Comment

I don't think its a Libra thing, necessarily! This would be something that, if it comes down to me having to do it, I would mull over for forever too! I basically mulled the hell out of even agreeing to be his girlfriend, and made it far too hard for myself when it should have been easy, lol. I can totally relate-maybe it's just an overthinker's thing.

Comment

Damn my first post got the database error thing ::/( (yep an alien)

Anyway as I said in my missing post. It is a tough decision but I'm 110% confident you and everyone else can do it. It requires commitment and nerves of steel. But it's actually just a matter of one day just do it. It's nowhere close to easy, but it's doable and with time that new place will feel like home.
            Now I'm far from that place and I've been here for 5 months now and still have a really hard time. So it's not easy, even if I'm an extreme case.
            My whole life I thought I'd stay and live at my mom's house forever, then boom I'm here suddenly. It's unreal, it's cool, it's hard, it's rewarding and most of all. It's worth it.

Comment

Damn my first post got the database error thing ::/( (yep an alien)

Anyway as I said in my missing post. It is a tough decision but I'm 110% confident you and everyone else can do it. It requires commitment and nerves of steel. But it's actually just a matter of one day just do it. It's nowhere close to easy, but it's doable and with time that new place will feel like home.
              Now I'm far from that place and I've been here for 5 months now and still have a really hard time. So it's not easy, even if I'm an extreme case.
              My whole life I thought I'd stay and live at my mom's house forever, then boom I'm here suddenly. It's unreal, it's cool, it's hard, it's rewarding and most of all. It's worth it.

Comment

Working...
              X