Temporarily Closing the Distance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temporarily Closing the Distance

So some of you might remember that back during the summer I was talking about going to China for study abroad, well that has become a reality. In February I will be moving to Shanghai China for 4 months while I study at a university there. My boyfriend is in Hangzhou which is about an hour train ride from Shanghai. While some people might consider an hour train ride as still long distance, I'm definitely considering it a temporary closing of the distance.

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

WOW thats awesome, congrats!!!

Comment

An hour is nothing! I used to take hour long commutes around Beijing all the time to get to fun places.

Comment

That's great, congrats! I'm probably going to do the same in Hong Kong in 1.5 years but for a year.

Comment

Congrats! Have a great time there and keep us updated

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Woot! That's so wonderful! Will you guys be able to spend the weekends together?

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Thanks everyone! And we probably won't see each other every weekend, I don't want this study abroad to be about being close to him, and it's really not, but there's absolutely no reason why we can't see each other maybe every other weekend or something since we are going to be so close

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

Comment

Working...
              X