Coming Home for Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming Home for Christmas

So.....my bf is on a plane right now!! Bound for sydney, then L.A, then Philadelphia. Quite the journey...But I'm so pumped !!!

Especially because the last 3 weeks have been an emotional roller coaster. First we weren't sure if he was even going to be able to make it at all, until march. I found out he didn't pass a class he needed for graduation.... that was a hard day. Then he wrote to a professor to try and be reconsidered. So we had to wait 2 weeks to hear back from this professor, meanwhile I had to focus on my own finals. Then, hearing the day before my last final that he could retake his final... I was ELATED!!!

Just two days ago he sat the exam, and now he's on a plane ready to do whatever it takes to make this a permanent move over to the states.

I got my Christmas wish! I do not need any other gifts!

I consider myself so so so lucky. If I could buy tickets for all of you guys and gals....to see your SO's I would.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all!

Congratulations on getting to close the distance over the holidays - it'll make for an extra special Christmas!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Working...
    X