Distance maybe ending next year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Distance maybe ending next year

While nothing is truly set in stone yet, i have yet to do the other visa but if i can afford to then im gonna do the Settlement visa right when i get back and probably hopefully move to the UK the very same month that i come back, the only issue i have with that is its gonna cost $2,000 something just to rush it so i dont wait a few months for it, and when i leave for the 6 months in August i'll have to quit my job so i basically wont have any money coming in, i do have Social Security which defiantly helps and while im over there for 6 months it will add up so i can do the settlement visa when i come back, but im worried i wont have enough money for a plane ticket even though i might, so any suggestions with this?

work work work, see if anyone needs baby sitting, dog sitting, sell stuff you dont want or need any more, if you do any crafts try to sell them, why would you have to quit your job for 6 months?

Comment

because i'll be gone for most of the year and i dont think they like that where i work, i dunno i'll have to talk to them about it but im pretty sure i'll have to quit

Comment

well try to not have to quit or get fired, but if you will be there 6 months straight then just try to get some random job to get some extra cash

Comment

i cant work over there while im there for 6 months, for some odd reason they dont allow you to

Comment

In the end, I don't know as anyone here can give you creative ideas. You need money, pure and simple. The only thing I can think of is perhaps you can do something like bake goods and sell them to people - something you can do form home that you can't per se be caught 'working'. Perhaps you can make things and sell them on etsy or ebay while overseas? Some people really love stuff from other countries and will pay for the exports.

I hope you can have enough money, but if the dollars don't add up, you may just have to wait a bit more.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Working...
            X