HELLO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELLO!

It's been a LONG time since I've posted - I'm sorry!

Life's been kinda hectic for us for the past 2 months after we closed the distance AND my internet stopped working PLUS my laptop broke so now I'm stuck with another one that's crappy and won't type G or H

I'm writing this at work so I haven't got long

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and let you know that things are well with me and Andy, we've been hanging out with Sam and Elina a lot lately (and going to an ice hockey match with them on the 5th of Feb) and Andy and Sam are on the same language course so they're pretty much best mates now

Andy's flying home tomorrow to get more of his stuff over and to see a football game so it's gonna be a lonely weekend for me!

But we'll only be apart for 3 days so I can live with it after 3 years

How's everyone???? Luce, any news on the house? Miriam, planning the wedding already (I see you've started a lot of wedding related threads )? JoMarie and Sarah, how's the pregnancies going?

It's great to see so many new members on here too! I do miss the "small" LFAD family though

Love you all, take care and I'll be back soon, I promise!

Love, Tanja

You tots missed out. Mirrikins got engaged over Xmas!

I missed you! I'm moving to Australia in April/1st week of May.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Hi HONEY~ I am so happy to hear from you...I think of you from time to time. I am so happy for you!!!

Nope house hasn't sold yet... But we got to spend 8 days together for the holidays..and have a Weekend Getaway planned in three weeks....
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

It's good to hear that you guys are doing great Tanja

Comment

Hey Tanja! It's good to hear you're doing well , you are missed on the forums, so is Andy, Sam and Elina. When you get a new computer you should come back more

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Yay Tanja!! Happy to hear you guys are doing well We miss you all around these parts

Comment

I was just thinking "Its not wonder Andy and Tanja havnt posted for a while in their loved-up-ness"

Good to hear from you, glad its going well and SO glad you were able to close the distance!
              Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

It's great to hear from you! Hope you get your pc issues sorted soon So relieved to hear all is going well though!
                ...And I'm told I need to book wedding venues and stuff a year in advance *innocent* It's not my fault! A girl needs advice and ideas after all!
                Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

im glad that yall are doing great!

"Together forever but never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart!"

Met: 9.15.08
                  Started Dating: 10.17.08
                  Been an LDR since: 10.17.08
                  First time meeting: 5.28.09 - 6.2.09

Comment

It's wonderful to hear from you!!! I'm glad to hear that all is going well!

Comment

Great to hear from you!
                      Like Riyko said you and the others too are all missed on the forum. Hope your internet get's sorted! And everything continues smoothly.

Comment

It is great to hear from you, I too am glad that things are going well for you guys!

Comment

Hey it's great to hear from you! we miss you guys!!! big greets to all 4 of yous
                          Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                          And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                          ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

so glad to see you guys are all doing well!
                            would love to see you all around the forums more!

Comment

Thanks all for your kind words! I miss the forum too and wish I could be on more. But things tend to break around me

Internet's fine by now, it's just the laptop problem now... I'm working on it!

So great to see everyone's doing well, and Miriam, definitely not your fault

Luce: have a great time with Dan, you deserve that weekend! I keep thinking of you two

Silviar: Yayyyyy, congrats! Finally closing the distance!

It's taken me half an hour to write this cause I gotta keep pasting the h and g

I give up now, cheerio y'all!

Comment

Working...
                              X