Rain and No Parade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain and No Parade

No one's going to rain on my parade...because there is none.
    I would just like some friendly people and a little bit of advice.

I feel like, "This is awesome! We're doing great! We've got this!" then I keep hitting those lonely nights or weeks where cuddling a blanket can only help so much and talking to him can only fill so much of that hole in my heart. Even though we're skipping down the road, the road is so long, I can't see the end of it. Some days I don't feel like skipping. I'm not sure how much longer my legs will last.

What do you do? I'm keeping busy. I haven't had more than an hour to spare in a month. Suggestions?
    Success stories would also totally brighten my day. Share your story!

I just want to be with him, even for a couple of days. It seems to much to ask for...

I wish I could help but Im in the same boat. Its at least 6 months till I get to see my SO. I skype as much as I can and we message lots but sometimes when I have a minute to breathe from my busy schedule I actually realize how much I miss him and how it seems like forever till I see him. I guess keeping busy and having supportive friends help. Just think that every day you are away is another day closer to seeing him. If you close the distance and are together still in five years you will look back on this 6 months (or however long) and it will look like just a bump in the road. Nothing that is worth it is easy. I could splurge on a bag of chips but if I am trying to get in shape then you gotta tough it out and eat right to get the final result...and its always worth it in the end. Okay maybe thats a bad analogy but you get the point?

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
      Nothing that is worth it is easy. I could splurge on a bag of chips but if I am trying to get in shape then you gotta tough it out and eat right to get the final result...and its always worth it in the end. Okay maybe thats a bad analogy but you get the point?
      Haha no! That is an amazing analogy! I'm a huge health freak. I didn't think about it that way...

Comment

It's funny how time seems to go by slow when you're waiting to see your SO, but when you see your SO and spend time with them time goes by so fast! I just mostly focus on school and spend time with friends! But you can send me a message anytime if you ever feel bad or fusterated with long distance!

Comment

Working...
        X