Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh, stupid frickin airlines. Dontcha just love 'em?

I'm so sorry hun, that really is awful. Bu be strong - keep fighting.

But try and be polite about it. I complain about anything and everything if its not right but I always start out sugarly sweet and that often gets me more than I started off to get back! (I can go 0-psycho bitch in about 2 seconds though!)

Also if the representative isnt helpful - ask to speak to their manager and if their not helpful THEIR manager. And push for it. Again sometimes being sugarly sweet helps more here too. "I appreciate that you dont have the authority to help me with this. Is their someone more senior I could speak to please?"

I appreciate customer service probably is a lot different in Africa but keep pushing. And dont underestimate the power of written word - email perhaps?

Best of luck sweetie.
    Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I'm going to close the thread because it just remind of how annoyed I am to see it here!! But I'll keep you all updated via blog once I buy a new ticket

Comment

Working...
      X