It's confirmed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's confirmed!

This morning my SO confirmed his booking and he's arriving on the 23rd of May! 91 days to be exact. I'm so excited to see him again! The thing right now is for me to get my visa organised as he wants me to fly back to England with him and stay for 2 yrs. I have yet to tell my Dad of this, but it can wait for a bit longer as I've pretty much last month come back from seeing my SO in the UK.

BUT YAY!!

That sounds absolutely amazing! I'm so happy for you(:

Comment

Thankyou!! Now I have to just plan on what to do with him when he's here...hmm :P best get my pen and notebook.

Comment

Well there's a few things...(;

Comment

Wow that sounds exciting! Congrats Hope everything goes well with the Visa and such
          " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
          Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

WAit, so is it a visit or closing the distance? Pardon my confusion.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

woo hoo!

Comment

that's really awesome to hear!!

Comment

Originally posted by Silviar View Post
                  Nope, not closing the distance yet, this is just another step towards that. I'll be applying for my visa to stay with him in the UK for 2 years. After that, we're still planning but he wants to move to my homeland- Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by Silviar View Post
                    Nope, not closing the distance yet, this is just another step towards that. I'll be applying for my visa to stay with him in the UK for 2 years. After that, we're still planning but he wants to move to my homeland- Australia.

Comment

I'm very happy for you! Doing what we all are ding to do!

Comment

AHH!!! How exciting!!! Congrats to you both! Sounds like quite an adventure

Comment

Working...
                        X