1 month relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 month relationship

Hello, i just got done talking to my mom about my girlfriend brittney. Brittney and i live a little over 3 hours apart, I live in Harlan,Iowa and She lives in Waverly,Iowa. We met online using a website called MyYearbook. We have been dating for a month and 1 week now. We both love each other and talk almost everyday on the phone, im a 18 year old junior in high school while she is a 16 year old sophmore. My mom said this would never work because the distances are too great and that LDRs are really hard when your in high school. Me and brittney really want to make this work she is completing drivers ed in may so she can drive down here during the summer. Im not sure what to do i love brittney to death and she loves me and i dont want to break up because of the distance between us. I want to prove my parents wrong and defy the distance and make it work between us together as bf and gf. Any advice

Oh it'll TOTALLY work! I'm 16, my boyfriend is 19. We live in seperate states and are 600 miles apart (8-9 hour drive). There's plenty of advice but I don't want to bore you. Just always be yourself, respect her, don't let anyone tell you that you guys can't, and most important is communication, communication, communication! Stick around the site to get good support and when you guys hit a bumpy road in the future, you can always ask questions for others to answer. Welcome to the site! Contact me if you ever want to talk

Comment

In the end, it's a matter of HOW much you both want it. Good luck!
      ~"Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them"~

Comment

Working...
      X