Accepted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accepted!

I just found out today that I got accepted back into college!!! That means that if everything goes according to plan my SO and I can close the distance in late August/early September!

A little backstory - my SO and I used to go to the same college, it's how we met. But he dropped out because of grades and a year and a half later he got reaccepted. During that time I was going through a rough time in my life and I dropped out to get my life together the semester before he came back. We started dating anyway since my plan always was to get back into college after taking a year off. But due to my gpa, I was so worried that they wouldn't let me in. Now he just needs to keep his grades up and I need to finalize my finances and paperwork and we can finally be together!

Congrats!! =]

Comment

Awesome! Congratulations!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

That's wonderful news!

Comment

yayyyyyy! so happy for you

Comment

Congrats! How exciting!

Comment

Congrats!!!!!!

Comment

Congratulations!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Aw congrats!!!
                  ~"Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them"~

Comment

Congrats and good luck with the rest of it ^-^
                    "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
                    Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

Yey
                      My situation is quite similar, I Just got accepted by his University, but my parents don't want me to go because last year I went to another Uni and I dropped out.

Comment

Working...
                      X