update on me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

update on me!

Havent been on here in AGES! We (he) decided to end things last summer. Couldn't do it anymore. We tried working things out, but after he came home in Thanksgiving he said "things just weren't the same." He's home now....for good. But that's still 2 hours away. We still communicate, went to dinner once when he first came home (just a few weeks ago), and might possibly hang out this weekend. I'm not sure what all will come of it; work things out, remain friends, or part ways. But that's the news. Thought I might start coming around again.

Brighter note: I graduated college in December. I am now a licensed pre-3 to 3rd teacher in the state of Louisiana. I currently have a long term sub position teaching 5th grade that ends this week. I've been with them a month. Moving on to another long term job for Special Ed for a month (maternity leave). Then who knows. Might be looking into a kindergarten position near home for next year....if it comes available. (:

Missed you all!

Good to hear from you!!! Congratulations on your graduation!!

Comment

Congrats on your license and graduation! I'm sorry to hear about the break-up, but it sounds like things are going well otherwise. Welcome back, and you can always stick around if you want.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

So good to hear from you again! I remember just how devastated you were when you posted about the break up last year and hoped you were okay and that you would at some point return

Congratulations on graduation!

Comment

Thanks for the update, it's nice to hear from you And congratulations on graduation! Hope to see you around

Comment

It is great to hear from you i was actually thinking about you last week, and wanted to go leave you something on your profile page... it must be a wonderful feeling to have started working full time, must be pretty rewarding too congratulations!

Hope to see you around!
            Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
            And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
            ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

It's so great to hear from you! Definitely sounds as though things are going well for you despite the break up.

Comment

Working...
              X