Some Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Update

if any of you are aware, my fiance and i closed the distance last January. We have been living together for almost 2months. Everything goes well so far.. He still has no success in finding a job. We are planning to get married legally in May. So yesterday, we went to look for rings..But we havent buy it yet coz we will be going to USA Embassy in Kuala Lumpur this wednesday to get a "Single Status Letter" which we need in order to get married. Kuala Lumpur is a better city than where i live so they will have better deal/choice for the rings. We bought my one of my wedding dress and his outfits yesterday. It was fun! So, i think thats all for now...Hoping everything goes well....:-)

I was in KL last weekend! Pretty great place to shop.
    Nice to hear you guys are doing well! (: Keep us updated!

Comment

I'm really glad to hear things have been going well! Please, keep us updated on how you're doing!

Also, you should send Michelle a message so she can give you your Alum badge since you closed the distance.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

13000KM : Yes KL is better place to shop..Singapore is too! But just more expensive..:-S
        Silviar : You only have 1 month and 6days to go! Thats exciting..which part of Australia.. My fiance and i planning to go to Australia too someday..:-D
        Yeah, i will message Michelle for the badge..:-D

Comment

Thank you for sharing! I love hearing about distances that closed. I'm sure all the work was defintely worth it and a wedding coming up is so so so exciting!

Comment

Everything in Singapore in expensive compared to Malaysia, or anywhere else really. /:

Comment

Thanks for the update, nice to hear that everything's going well

Comment

Originally posted by bluepotato1236 View Post
                Silviar : You only have 1 month and 6days to go! Thats exciting..which part of Australia.. My fiance and i planning to go to Australia too someday..:-D
                Yeah, i will message Michelle for the badge..:-D
                I'll be living in New South Wales, about an hour from Canberra, and on the coast.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Working...
                X