Four year; counting down. :]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Four year; counting down. :]

I have so much faith in my and my boyfriend. We have 4 years until we can close the distance completely, and seeing everyone else on here, and especially having support and hope from Michelle and Frank, I know we can make it.

Oh how sweet! I hate it being so long: I'm looking anywhere from 5-7 but I'm almost through my first year! I hope you feel welcome here and you seem so postitive! I can't wait to hear more from you on the forums!

Comment

Four years is a long time, but it's great that you can see it in a rather positive way.. that will get you very far

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
      I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Comment

I love seeing such positive posts! This is really inspiring to me to try and be more positive...the distance won't last forever! I'm in the same boat as nic&matt. My boyfriend and I will be long distance between 5 and 7 years. We're almost through our first school year apart already! He'll be home in May, and we'll temporarily close the distance then for 3.5 months.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

my boyfriend and I are looking anywhere from 2.5 ( maybe, depending if he gets in the police academy in july) to 4 years :/ maybe more, if i get my teacherrs credentials/finish school in enough time. Gosh i honestly like seeing how long people are waiting to get rid of the distance, but only because you know you aren't alone with the wait. Stay loyal!

Comment

Me and you are in the same boat i have another 3-4 years to go before i can move to my SO and we will have already made it a year in august so your not alone keep your chin up darlin and we will make it and it will be twice as spacial when we do finally get to close the distance

Comment

Working...
            X