How is the reaction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is the reaction?

I wonder how it will be after a very long time being apart with no visits and then you see each other again.
    How was it for you who already closed the distance?
    Is it like jumping into each others arms or is it the opposite and your a bit shy at the first few minutes?
    I have had the scenario in my head a lot of times. The day we are hopefully going to see each other again and become reunited. Do I walk to him? Or will I run through the whole airport into his arms?
    Of course your still together and a couple but you have spent so many months or even years apart of each other. Isnt it like you have to get "used" to each other again?

I look forward to your replies and experiences!

Well I know you have had longer apart than we did, but our time apart between our first visit and our last visit was 9 months. So that was quite a long time for us. We said we were going to like hug each other so tight and everything. But I was way nervous, I saw her from a distance as I came out with my suitcases and there was a long, perfect hug, and a short kiss on the lips. The whole first night was just us getting used to be around each other again. We were both terribly shy, and every touch gave us goosebumps even just a slight brush on my arm. It does take a while to get used to being around each other again, but it doesn't take too long, at least for us

Comment

How I love that very first day after being apart for so long. As my SO already said, every little touch gives me shivers and goosebumps. It's a wonderful feeling.

I do get terribly nervous and shy, but it's like we've never been apart from each other.

Comment

When my SO moved in with me we had only seen each other twice in the past year for a week each time. So I was super nervous about living with him. But honestly it was a very easy transition for me. I've lived on my own, in my own apartment for a long time and I always loved it. So when he came I was really worried about him "cramping my style" haha. But he's great!!! He takes care of me, he cleans while I'm at work, does the dishes, cooks me breakfast every day. I mean what more could I ask for??!! He's only been here for about a month and a half, and we've been getting along great! When he had to go somewhere for a day and a half the apartment felt so lonely and empty.

So I'm rambling... but it was a scary decision that ended up being really easy for me

Comment

My man and I were LD for a few months before closing the distance but now we're LD again for reasons out of our control. I keep thinkign about this exact thing.

I know I will cry my eyes out when he hugs me because I miss that more than anything. I also know you'll be able to cut the sexual tension with a knife.

When we first met there was no awkward moments at all, we hugged, we kissed and we left the airport holding hands and talking about my flight. I think it will be similar to this but so much more emotional as this has been such a tough time for us and we'll be so glad that it's over.

I really can't wait to let you know!

Comment

My man and I were LD for a few months before closing the distance but now we're LD again for reasons out of our control. I keep thinkign about this exact thing.

I know I will cry my eyes out when he hugs me because I miss that more than anything. I also know you'll be able to cut the sexual tension with a knife.

When we first met there was no awkward moments at all, we hugged, we kissed and we left the airport holding hands and talking about my flight. I think it will be similar to this but so much more emotional as this has been such a tough time for us and we'll be so glad that it's over.

I really can't wait to let you know!

Comment

Working...
            X