Moving out but one small issue....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving out but one small issue....

Me and my girl been dating for almost three years now and in january we plan to move in but like most others we have money issues, after doing the math i would only have about 200 a month left over after all bills and some of them were guessed of course but is it worth it to me it is but would like other opinions?

Is this taking into consideration both of your incomes? Have you fully discussed the breakdown of who is financially responsible for what? And are there things that you could cut down on to give yourself more money at the end of the month?
    For example, I don't pay for cable. I have a netflix account and can watch most any show or movie online, which saves me approximately $75/mo. If you budget carefully and do your best to cut down on expenses then I don't see why you wouldn't be able to move in with each other. Just remember though, that money and the lack thereof can be a huge problem in relationships so make sure both of you have a clear idea of who pays for what, or how each of you will be contributing so there are no surprises.

Comment

We do plan on just netflix as our cable and just having internet since were both still in college as far as bills we basically split them in two but may try the assigning idea.

Comment

Working...
      X