Afraid to say anything....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afraid to say anything....

....because I might jinx it! She left 3 years ago to be with her mother (who had open heart surgery), and several times we thought she would come back but something always happened to prevent it. Mostly because of Covid.

I don't have the details yet, but it looks like we might be finally closing the distance sometime in the next few weeks!

Oh wow, that's so good to hear! My fingers are crossed for you two that it will happen! Please let us know so that we can celebrate when you're reunited!

Comment

Fingers crossed that it works out for you both

Comment

Great news Ohio Jim!! Fingers crossed for you.

Comment

Fingers crossed man! Keep us updated either way

Comment

As weird and desperate as this sounds, when my suspicions of my spouse became high, i had to contact a techie to help me gain access into my spouse's phone just to get me off my suspicions of her cheating, to cut long story short, the techie successfully gained access into my spouse's phone and the information i got gave me peace of mind. Feel free to text the techie if you're found in the same situation

(252) 254-1656

Comment

Congratulations on potentially closing the distance! That is such an exciting and nerve-wracking time. It's understandable to feel like you don't want to jinx it by saying too much, but I think it's important to communicate your feelings to your partner. It's okay to be excited and to express that excitement to your partner. Just remember that things might not go exactly as planned, and that's okay too. Just keep the lines of communication open and stay flexible. Best of luck to you both!

Comment

Working...
              X