My Last Post<3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Last Post<3

This isn't very much of a happy story but here goes.
    On July 7th, 2011, my father committed suicide.
    I was in Colorado visiting my SO at the time. I found out at 3:30am July 8th. It was a huge shock. I wasn't supposed to go home to Nevada until the 18th, but i changed my flight to come home that day. My SO, Josh, came with me. We thought he was going to stay until Sunday, but b/c he skipped Thursday and Friday from work, he got laid off. So, he decided to stay here for good.
    He has a job with our family company and he's living in our house till he has money for an apartment.
    We had the funeral friday and he went back to work for our company on monday.
    I've decided Im going to take off a year from school before i start college. i'm going to work and save money for a year and try to find myself, as corny as that sounds.
    I'm glad the distance is over because i need him now more than ever.
    So this is my last post unless things change. Bye everyone.
    Rest in Peace Daddy, I Love You<3

I'm really, really sorry for your loss. I hope that wherever your life goes from here that it's happy and healthy, good luck with your relationship and the changes in your life, I wish you the best.
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I am so so sorry to hear about your loss. Wishing you the best for your future.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. It's difficult to lose a parent under normal circumstances, so I can't even imagine. I wish you all the best. And hope life brings you lots of smiles in the future. Good luck to you!
        ♥Started talking online around: 10.31.09
        Started getting serious on: 2.14.10
        Met in person for the first time: 10.11.10
        Closed the distance on 7.29.11 ♥

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear that. At least you have your SO by your side to help you get through this.

Comment

I'm truly sorry for your loss. I wish you the best!

Comment

I'm really sorry about your loss D: -hugs- Hope time helps you heal and the future brings you joy. Its a good thing you have your SO by your side to help you through this.
              "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
              Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, really, but at least it's a good thing that you can count on your boyfriend's support. Stay strong, i wish you the very best

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss, but I'm glad some happiness came out of the sadness around you. Take care, and best of luck to you. You're always welcome to come and talk, even if it's just chumming around the alum section.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Working...
                  X