Three Months Down and So far so good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three Months Down and So far so good!

Wanted to give an update though I haven't been on much lately. For those that don't know me, I met my SO in December online, in February in person and moved 800 miles to be closer in April. Yes, it's been very fast.. I know.

Well since moving we have been living together in an apartment here and things are still great. Some adjustment as is expected, but we are looking to move into a house he owns in a couple of months which should help with the financial stress a bit.

We have been together for 7 months as I count our first meeting as the first time we were a "couple." It just felt that way from the first time we talked and we have never looked back. No real arguments to speak of and no fights at all. So far we have managed to talk through things or just walk away until we could talk and the difference in having a relationship where, not only do I know have to cave on every issue to avoid a fight, but just having no issues to fight about is incredibly awesome to me.

I feel very fortunate and know that we appear to have something very rare and unique. I do get aggravated with him sometimes, and I'm sure he does with me as well but that is part of being a couple and something you just deal with when you live with someone. Overall though, we are very happy and are proof that not only can LDRs work, but they can be very fast as well when it's the right person.
    Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
    Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
    Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
    Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
    Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Congrats I bet its so nice living together!

Comment

Thanks for the encouraging post! I hope one day to make it there!

Comment

Working...
      X