Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Closing the Distance (From California to OHIO?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closing the Distance (From California to OHIO?)

My boyfriend and I met while studying abroad in London a year and a half ago. We are closing the distance (HOORAY!) after 8 months of long-distance dating + 7 months of a long-distance friendship beforehand. I just graduated with my degree and he has another year of school left, so I'm leaving my central coast California town and heading for Midwestern Columbus, OH (in 13 dayysss). It's sure to be an adventure.. I'm starting a blog about my experience so feel free to follow! It will be about the move to a new place and making a long-distance relationship work in a new setting. Check it out: MovingtoColumbus.blogspot.com

I wish you all the best in your LDR's! Anyone else meet while studying abroad?

Congratulations! I met my SO while studying abroad in Costa Rica and just moved down here to be with him. It's stressful at first, but lots of fun! Good luck

Comment

I grew up in Columbus! Enjoy!

Congratulations on successfully converting your LDR into a CDR!

Comment

You moved to COSTA RICA? Wow. That's awesome. I always hoped I'd meet a Brit while I was studying in London, but instead fell in love with a boy from OHIO. Sheesh. I started following your blog Good luck with everything!

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Thank you Thad! I've been to Cbus a few times for visits... I'm pretty excited to call it home for a little while!

Comment

I was working in Germany for a year and my my English boyfriend 2 weeks before I went home. He was in Canada for 5 months and now I'm here with him in London. My friend is from Columbus, I remember OH being very green it was pretty. Have fun!

Comment

Working...
          X