Plans for the first days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plans for the first days?

Just out of curiosity, once you close the distance, what are your plans for the first few days? Also, is jet lag something that has to be taken into consideration?

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

Honestly, I think for my SO and I, we wouldn't do much the first day or so. Mainly because whoever makes the trip to see each other is a 7 hour drive, one of us is tired. Plus, we'd be too excited to do anything. We'd just be hugging and kissing, and probably cuddling a lot. We only have an hour time difference, so that's easy to deal with it. Though, if she'd be up to it, I'd try to take her out to a nice dinner if not too tired. If she is, I'd cook her something at home.

Comment

Our plans mostly consist of unpacking, cleaning the new house, and then relaxing with one another; cuddling, kissing, hugging. The things you'd expect a newly married couple to do for closing the distance for the first time. Haha. Jet lag and time differences wont really effect us, it's just more so me adjusting my sleeping habits because I always struggle trying to fall asleep at night without him, and tend to only fall asleep after he wakes up. Not so good. Lol

Comment

When we closed the distance my entire family had come to the US with me, so we did some touristy stuff, had dinner with his family, and only really unpacked after they had left for home.

Comment

We're only temporarily closing the distance for the duration of the school year, but our plans mainly involve lots of cuddling and kissing haha. Both our parents will be taking us so we did mention maybe inviting them to met each other for the first time. We mention going out for a meal at our favorite restaurant as well. I think that could work even with jet lag as long as you're not out for too long

Comment

When my SO closed the distance to me, I had to rush from work to the airport to get him. After that I brought him home and I had decorated the apartment with hearts and stuff (it was V-day). I also bought some nice wine and snacks and we ate that before going to sleep since I had to work the next day!

When I closed the distance to my SO, I got to the apartment and went to SLEEP. Then we had to go to his mom's house for dinner and for me to meet a whole ton of his family. Not quite as stressful as I thought it would be.

Comment

When we closed the distance we spent 3 days straight unpacking and getting our house together. We both moved to the house at the same time, so we both had unpacking and the merging of two households to do.

Comment

I think the first day we live together, we're just going to spend the entire day in each others' arms, knowing that we'll have the rest of our lives to do other stuff together. I CAN'T WAIT!

Comment

Working...
                X