YAY!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YAY!!!

I got an email saying that my UK visa has been issued I'm now definitely moving to the UK in 4 weeks from today!!!
    Can't wait to see my boy

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
    Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Thats so exciting! Better get packing!

Comment

Awsome!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Aww! That's so exciting!! Congratulations!! Have fun packing!!

Comment

Hehe thanks everyone I have SO much packing to do - fortunately I've done a chunk of it and have donated tons of clothes already haha. But man, you never realise how much crap you own until you have to move!
          I can't believe I'm one step closer to closing the distance

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by kteire View Post
            Hehe thanks everyone I have SO much packing to do - fortunately I've done a chunk of it and have donated tons of clothes already haha. But man, you never realise how much crap you own until you have to move!
            I can't believe I'm one step closer to closing the distance
            Don't I know it! I gave away 75% of all my crap before moving. CONGRATS! And keep donating clothes. You'll need the good karma

Comment

That is wonderful and so exciting, kteire!! Good luck and I hope you love it there
              Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Yay! that is awesome news! Congrats

Comment

Congratulations!! thats awesome news
                  As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Thanks
                    I think some of the good karma I've been putting out has found its way back to me in the past few days I'm so happy to have this visa taken care of!!

Comment

Awwe!!! Congrats! You must be bouncing off of walls by now! Hope all goes well with the move. Keep in touch with all of us here

Comment

Awww congratulations!!!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

That is so wonderful! good luck, i'm so jealous!

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

congratulations!! how exciting is that? Now the fun really starts with the packing O.o lol
                            Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
                            Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
                            Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
                            Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
                            Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

Hehe thanks everyone!! I am super excited!! Only 3.5 weeks left in Canada now, and my SO is taking me out to my favourite restaurant in Dublin to celebrate

Comment

Working...
                              X