No one is supporting me... "/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one is supporting me... "/

In a matter of 2 or 3 years im moving to Canada to be with me SO. We're getting married 2013, and moving a little while after that. My sister is being really horrible about it, saying that im 'abandoning' the family and that im stupid to want to do it and have a LDR. She is even slagging off all my wedding plans. My parents seem to think i cant wait to move out and seem to think im heartless about it =/
    Its my life, surely i can do what i want and not get slagged off for it? As i said to my sister, i cant stay around here all my life just because everyone is here.... i have to make my own life for my own future family?
    My family also all seem uninterested in anything i have to say wedding wise.
    Does anyone else have this problem? How did you cope? Stories?
    Thanks

I think maybe they're giving you a hard time right now because you're so young. You're still the baby. They can't imagine you moving away from them. Hell I'm 24 and my mom was still crying when I left. Give it some time and try to show your maturity. Then hopefully they'll see your side.

Comment

Working...
    X