Well, this is it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, this is it!

Rane is at the airport now (his flight has already been delayed 3 hours ) ... if he ever gets to take off, he will be in Vancouver an hour later. He is supposed to learn his way around the city (he has to walk) today... I hope the damn plane takes off soon so he can do it in the daylight, he needs to find his buildings!

Tomorrow morning is his medical exam, and then thursday afternoon, we get our answer. I've done pretty well avoiding the subject in my mind for the past couple weeks, but now we are HERE. His visa will either be approved or not. This is the last step. He might be moving here in two weeks! Or not. I am going to lose my mind waiting for Thursday afternoon.

good luck!! dont worry everything will turn out fine *Huggles*

Comment

Good luck, Garnet, and I believe I speak for everyone when I say I'm glad your adventure (hopefully) is finally coming to a close!
      National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
      National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

Good luck! Fingers (and toes) crossed.

Comment

Good Luck!! Just Keep Busy, so you don't drive yourself mad! *hugs* Can hardly wait for your good news!

Comment

Yay! Everything will work out.

I get so happy hearing stories like this. It makes me so hopeful.
            “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck! I hope everything works out for you guys
                Read my LDR story!
                Facebook
                Instagram

Comment

Thank you all!! I finally got my phone call that he safely made it to his motel. Now just two more excruciating days. O_O I'll update this thread tomorrow if he passes his medical exam, which is step 1 of 2! Please send him any positive thoughts you have.

Comment

YAY!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

My brother-in-law's visa got approved today, so I'm hopeful that is a good sign for the two of you, too! Good luck!

Comment

Thank you thank you!
                          In happy (?) news, I got to delete a ticker! I've been waiting so long to start taking them down.
                          About two hours from waking Rane up so he can take off for his medical exam. I am so tired!

Comment

Happily reporting that he has passed his medical. And in about 24 hours he will be in the interview. O_O

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! *does a happy dance* can hardly wait for tomorrows news

Comment

Working...
                              X