Happily ever after, plus 3 kitties ^_^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happily ever after, plus 3 kitties ^_^

I don't know if I posted about this, I know I did a while ago when things were in motion, but Marc and I moved into our apartment together on October 17th, so it's just been a little over a month.

Unfortunately, 2 weeks after he moved in, he had to go back to Florida for 2 weeks to attend to some business, but he's back! (for now)

He's graduating in December so it will still be a lot of back and forth, but he's applying for jobs now (teaching jobs, for next year). He will be teaching at UCF spring semester, so I won't see him much then, either. Maybe 6 days out of each month.

But it's much better now than before, and I'm glad to be able to sleep next to him.

All 3 of our kitties are happy to be with us, but not necessarily happy to be in each other's presence.
    <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Congrats!

Comment

yay!!!!

Comment

How lovely! how many of the kitties is yours and how many is his?

Im really happy for you two! <3
        our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Awwh this is cute Congrats

Comment

Thank you guys Sofia is his, the other 2 are mine. Well really 1 was mine and my mom gave us the other boy cat to have because she has too many.
            <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

Working...
            X